As of February 2024
- PRINCE2 is Ireland's leading Project management qualification (created 1996)
- PRINCE2 is used across numerous large organisation and public sector bodies.
- PRINCE2 is a principles driven project management methodology
- PRINCE2 Certification is useful for anyone involved with organisational change at all levels of an organisation.
The PRINCE2 F&P Combined Course (Foundation and Practitioner) is our best selling PRINCE2 course package. In just four days you will be a certified PRINCE2 Practitioner allowing you to run a PRINCE2 project as the Project Manager. You will cover all of the PRINCE2 syllabus on the course and take the Foundation and Practitioner Level exams. Our FAQs below give further details on learning outcomes and the PRINCE2 syllabus.
The PRINCE2 Foundation qualification is intended for project managers and aspiring project managers. It is also relevant to other key staff involved in the design, development and delivery of projects, including: project board members (e.g. senior responsible owners), team managers (e.g. product delivery managers), project assurance (e.g. business change analysts), project support (e.g. Project and Programme Office personnel), and operational line managers/staff.
The PRINCE2 Practitioner examination will test whether you can apply and understand the PRINCE2 project management method to a real life project scenario. The PRINCE2 Foundation qualification is a prerequisite for the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam, which assesses the ability to apply understanding of the PRINCE2 project management method in context.
The PRINCE2 Foundation & Practitioner course covers all the content for both qualifications and enables you to lead a PRINCE2 project. It includes the following:
- PRINCE2 methodology overview and the seven core PRINCE2 principles
- PRINCE2 four integrated elements.
- PRINCE2 tailoring and embedding.
- The PRINCE2 themes:Business Case, Organization, Change and Progress, Quality, Risk, Plans.
- How the PRINCE2 Themes support the Principles.
- The purpose and definitions of PRINCE2 Themes.
- PRINCE2 Project Products and Management Products.
- PRINCE2 Project Roles and Responsibilities.
- PRINCE2 management products
- PRINCE2 utilises management by exceptions? What are project tolerances?
- Tailoring in PRINCE2 projects.
The purpose, objectives and context of the PRINCE2 processes:
- Starting up a Project Process (SU)
- Directing a Project Process (DP)
- Initiating a Project Process (IP)
- Controlling a Stage Process (CS)
- Managing Product Delivery Process (MP)
- Managing a Stage Boundary Process (SB)
- Closing a Project Process (CP)
A confirmation of your booking will be sent to your email as soon as you have booked and paid (along with a full Tax Invoice). The venue details are normally the ones listed on the website, but this will be confirmed via email at least 7 days before the course start date as it can change due to availability. Please note your booking is not fully confirmed until you have paid in full.
You can change your course dates up to 10 business days before the course start date subject to a re-booking fee of £150 + VAT. Changes cannot be made to the booking within 10 business days of the course start date. We always try to work with customers to achieve an outcome that works for everyone, we are very customer centric. Please see our full terms and conditions for more details.
We have everything covered, we don't have any hidden fees or nasty surprises. The Price listed (+VAT) is the price you pay.The only thing we don't cover is overnight accommodation and travel costs to the training venue.
The dress code is casual, so don't worry about business attire.
If you have any special needs or requirements please let us know when you book your course and let your course tutor know at the start of the course so he/she can accommodate your needs. Any additional exam time can only be accommodated with the accompaniment of a Doctors note or other proof. An example of this would be Dyslexia or if you are a non-native English speaker (passport required).
Payments & Refunds
Yes, we charge VAT at the standard rate of 20%. Our prices are listed without VAT as most of our customers reclaim the VAT, and want the price excluding VAT. If you click "Book Now", you can see the price including VAT in the cart.
We offer full refunds as long as you submit your email request to us 20 business days before the course start date. A cancellation means you no longer want to do your course with us and want a refund, it is not the same as wanting to change your course date. Cancellations between 20 and 10 business days are subject to a 50% cancellation fee (value of purchase). Cancellations less than 10 business days are subject to a 100% cancellation fee. We always try to work with customers to achieve an outcome that works for everyone, we are very customer centric. Don't forget, you can reschedule for a small cost (see other FAQ about changing course dates), this description only refers to an instance where you require a cash refund. See our Term-Conditions for more details.
We know you're going to love your course with us, just in case you don't you will get a full refund. Just let us know on the first day of your course and we'll sort out the rest.This Money Back Guarantee applies only to our classroom based courses and does not apply to our Virtual courses. No need to worry though as we can offer you a free, no obligation demo over WebEx before you book your Virtual course so you can see actually what our Virtual courses will entail and you can ask any question you may have on the delivery of the course.