AgilePM® F&P Combined
AgilePM® F&P remote learning
Fully Accredited APMG Course
80,000 exams taken worldwide
Developed by the not-for-profit Agile Business Consortium
Fastest growing project management frameworks
Industry Expert Agile course Instructors
AgilePM® is the world’s leading certification
As of March 2023
Thank you, we'll be in touch when we add new physical course dates.
- Agile project management is an approach based on delivering requirements iteratively and incrementally throughout the project life cycle
- At the core of agile is the requirement to exhibit central values and behaviours of trust, flexibility, empowerment and collaboration.
- Agile project management assigns roles and responsibilities within an Agile project
- AgilePM applies the underpinning philosophy and principles of Agile to a project situation
AgilePM is one of the most popular and successful methods for effective project management. The Agile Project Management Certification is one of our most popular project management courses. Agile Project Management is used extensively by FTSE 500 companies, AgilePM is also widely recognised and used in the public sector, both in the UK and internationally.
Key benefits often attributed to Agile include improved revenue and speed to market, developing the right product/ solution (through iterative development and incremental delivery) and increased collaboration and customer satisfaction.
Based upon DSDM, an Agile Project Management course will equip you with an understanding of how to apply the Agile philosophy and techniques to deliver projects faster whilst still meeting the quality expected.
Using Agile PM provides you with greater control of resources, and the ability to manage business and project risk more effectively. This will benefit:
- Individuals seeking leading project management skills and greater employment prospects
- Project managers
- Directors/executives (senior responsible owners) of projects, and
- For individuals, AgilePM certification is an invaluable asset to your career as it increases employment prospects and helps you to do your job more effectively.
Our Foundation and Practitioner Agile course is to equip you with all the core skills and knowledge you will need to work on an Agile project or in the case of a Practitioner, lead a project as the Project Manager. The Agile PM training course covers all the content for both qualifications and enables you to lead an Agile project. It includes the following:
- Apply the underpinning philosophy and principles of AgilePM in a project situation.
- Appropriately configure the lifecycle of an Agile project to a given scenario.
- Identify and apply popular Agile techniques in a project situation, including MoSCoW prioritisation, iterative development and timeboxing.
- Understand and assign roles and responsibilities within an Agile project.
- Understand the mechanisms for governance and control of an Agile project
- Understand how to test, estimate and measure progress in an Agile project
- Describe and apply the Agile approach to managing requirements
Our fully qualified Agile Project Management trainers will cover the full AgilePM syllabus on your Agile course with us. We will provide all the training materials and help and support you need to pass your Agile PM exams on your Agile course.
A confirmation of your booking will be sent to your email as soon as you have booked and paid (along with a full Tax Invoice). The venue details are normally the ones listed on the website, but this will be confirmed via email at least 7 days before the course start date as it can change due to availability. Please note your booking is not fully confirmed until you have paid in full.
You can change your course dates up to 10 business days before the course start date subject to a re-booking fee of £150 + VAT. Changes cannot be made to the booking within 10 business days of the course start date. We always try to work with customers to achieve an outcome that works for everyone, we are very customer centric. Please see our full terms and conditions for more details.
We have everything covered, we don't have any hidden fees or nasty surprises. The Price listed (+VAT) is the price you pay.The only thing we don't cover is overnight accommodation and travel costs to the training venue.
The dress code is casual, so don't worry about business attire.
If you have any special needs or requirements please let us know when you book your course and let your course tutor know at the start of the course so he/she can accommodate your needs. Any additional exam time can only be accommodated with the accompaniment of a Doctors note or other proof. An example of this would be Dyslexia or if you are a non-native English speaker (passport required).
Payments & Refunds
Yes, we charge VAT at the standard rate of 20%. Our prices are listed without VAT as most of our customers reclaim the VAT, and want the price excluding VAT. If you click "Book Now", you can see the price including VAT in the cart.
We offer full refunds as long as you submit your email request to us 20 business days before the course start date. A cancellation means you no longer want to do your course with us and want a refund, it is not the same as wanting to change your course date. Cancellations between 20 and 10 business days are subject to a 50% cancellation fee (value of purchase). Cancellations less than 10 business days are subject to a 100% cancellation fee. We always try to work with customers to achieve an outcome that works for everyone, we are very customer centric. Don't forget, you can reschedule for a small cost (see other FAQ about changing course dates), this description only refers to an instance where you require a cash refund. See our Term-Conditions for more details.
We know you're going to love your course with us, just in case you don't you will get a full refund. Just let us know on the first day of your course and we'll sort out the rest.This Money Back Guarantee applies only to our classroom based courses and does not apply to our Virtual courses. No need to worry though as we can offer you a free, no obligation demo over WebEx before you book your Virtual course so you can see actually what our Virtual courses will entail and you can ask any question you may have on the delivery of the course.
NEED HELP MAKING UP YOUR MIND?
We're here to help - call for a chat
Or send us a message