PRINCE2 Practitioner Virtual Course
PRINCE2 Practitioner Training Certification
As of January 2022
Virtual Course Demo
Course Experience Chat
Thank you, we'll be in touch when we add new physical course dates.
- PRINCE2 is the UK's leading Project management qualification (created 1996)
- PRINCE2 is a principles driven project management methodology
- PRINCE2 is used across numerous large organisation and public sector bodies.
- PRINCE2 Certification is useful for anyone involved with organisational change at all levels of an organisation.
Successfully passing our PRINCE2 Practitioner course will demonstrate that you have been trained and certified to the highest level and attained the necessary knowledge required to lead a PRINCE2 project. Once certified, a PRINCE2 Practitioner can direct and lead a PRINCE2 project in any environment.
- The PRINCE2 training Practitioner course applies the theory taught at the foundation level and teaches you how to apply it practically. It covers the following:
- Overview of PRINCE2 and the seven Principles at its core.
- The 4 integrated elements. PRINCE2 tailoring and embedding.
- The Customer and Supplier relationships.
- The Themes (Business Case, Change and Progress, Quality, Organization, Risk, Plans).
- How PRINCE2 themes support the core principles.
- The purpose and definitions of the Themes.
- Application of the Themes to given project scenarios.
- Project Products and Management Products.
- Project Roles and Responsibilities.
- The purpose, objectives and context of the PRINCE2 processes.
- Use of Management Products in the Processes and their content.
- Managing Tolerances and Exceptions in the project environment.
- Tailoring to the specific scenario.
If you would like anymore information on our PRINCE2 training course, please get in touch today.
A confirmation of your booking will be sent to your email as soon as you have booked and paid (along with a full Tax Invoice). The venue details are normally the ones listed on the website, but this will be confirmed via email at least 7 days before the course start date as it can change due to availability. Please note your booking is not fully confirmed until you have paid in full.
You can change your course dates up to 10 business days before the course start date subject to a re-booking fee of £150 + VAT. Changes cannot be made to the booking within 10 business days of the course start date. We always try to work with customers to achieve an outcome that works for everyone, we are very customer centric. Please see our full terms and conditions for more details.
We have everything covered, we don't have any hidden fees or nasty surprises. The Price listed (+VAT) is the price you pay.The only thing we don't cover is overnight accommodation and travel costs to the training venue.
The dress code is casual, so don't worry about business attire.
If you have any special needs or requirements please let us know when you book your course and let your course tutor know at the start of the course so he/she can accommodate your needs. Any additional exam time can only be accommodated with the accompaniment of a Doctors note or other proof. An example of this would be Dyslexia or if you are a non-native English speaker (passport required).
Payments & Refunds
Yes, we charge VAT at the standard rate of 20%. Our prices are listed without VAT as most of our customers reclaim the VAT, and want the price excluding VAT. If you click "Book Now", you can see the price including VAT in the cart.
We offer full refunds as long as you submit your email request to us 20 business days before the course start date (minus a small cancellation fee, see full T&Cs). A cancellation means you no longer want to do your course with us and want a refund, it is not the same as wanting to change your course date. Cancellations between 20 and 10 business days are subject to a 50% cancellation fee (value of purchase). Cancellations less than 10 business days are subject to a 100% cancellation fee. We always try to work with customers to achieve an outcome that works for everyone, we are very customer centric. Don't forget, you can reschedule for a small cost (see other FAQ about changing course dates), this description only refers to an instance where you require a cash refund. See our Term-Conditions for more details.
We know you're going to love your course with us, just in case you don't you will get a full refund. Just let us know on the first day of your course and we'll sort out the rest.
This Money Back Guarantee applies only to our classroom based courses and does not apply to our Virtual courses. No need to worry though as we can offer you a free, no obligation demo over WebEx before you book your Virtual course so you can see actually what our Virtual courses will entail and you can ask any question you may have on the delivery of the course.
Thistle Kensington Gardens Hotel
104 Bayswater Rd, London W2 3HL